If you’re here, then you’re likely a Senior Leader or Executive and you are curious as to how Diamond Strategy Group can help you? I mean you have made it to the “top” so what else can we possibly help you with …
Am I right?
Simply put, Great Leaders never stop learning. As I mentioned earlier from the movie Top Gun, The Top Gun instructor says, “Gentlemen. You are the top one percent of all Naval aviators. The elite. Best of the best. We’ll make you better.”
To become the BEST you must continue to learn and train. That’s where Diamond Strategy Group comes in.
Was there ever a time you felt you could be better prepared/trained to be a Senior Leader/Executive?
- Do you feel confident handling subordinate manager issues?
- Do you feel comfortable handling management of all the processes that take place in your organization?
- Do you feel that you have ‘control’ of your organization?
- Do you feel your managers are missing [skill sets, equipment, training, supplies] to do their jobs?
- Do you have problem managers that disrupt the organization and feel you could handle the issues better?
- Do you have issues with your boss and need help handling?
- Do you feel you have a good handle on where your organization is heading and how you will steer them to get there?
- Do you feel you have all the training/preparation to take your organization to a level of excellence?
- Do you feel that you have all the components to take your organization to a level of excellence?
- Do you feel that you are providing sufficient direction for Mission, Vision and Goals for your subordinate organizations to be successful?
You are not alone. These are very common thoughts that cross many of the Senior and Executive leaders’ minds we work with.
If this sounds like you, then we can help you.
Why are we doing this?
We believe an organization functions best when its three components (Strategic Drivers, Resources and Processes) are in balance AND linked and synched with each other.
We help you move your organization from chaos into order, and show you how to keep it in balance.
We train your leaders to become “Complete Leaders” who fully understand the processes they lead, achieve their contracted goals, develop their people’s true potential and continually mentor.
The result is an organization you are proud to lead and employees who are valued and productive.
- Strategic Drivers
Diamond Strategy Group is designed for individuals in Senior and Executive Management looking to become Complete Leaders. Get training and coaching to learn and implement the Diamond Strategy Process while you create and align the priorities and processes needed to make you a better leader.” – Mike Diamond
Here’s What Others Are Saying About Diamond Strategy Group
Is leadership about people or process? Major General Mike Diamond answers that question once and for all. Few people understand how to focus on both the way he does. And The Diamond Process now makes it possible for all of us to learn how. A book for every leader!
Mike Diamond and Christopher Harding bring their professional and military experience to bear in this thoughtful and precise leadership guide. If you are looking for a thorough understanding of how to lead processes as well as people, The Diamond Process has much to offer.
There are lots of books on leadership, but few that combine outstanding pedigree, highly practical ideas, and a sensibility that can help anyone become a more effective leader. The power of simplicity has never been greater.
The Diamond Process takes a number of pieces of leadership and management, some of which we ‘kind of know’ and organizes them in a logical way to help leaders gain intentionality and focus in their work. Starting with a logical ‘left brain’ approach, Mike and Chris have shared great real-life stories from their experiences to give examples for us right-brained folks. It’s a powerful book that will liberate many aspiring leaders and managers.